Introduction to Applications
This document will introduce applications including
Quick Wallet and
Faucet is a web-based application for you to get test BUs. You can get 100 test BUs by entering your test account address. You can get BUs for the same account multiple times, but frequent requests are not suggested. You can use the beta version of
Faucet by entering https://faucet.bumotest.io/ on a browser. Specific use steps can refer to Faucet User Guide.
Quick Wallet is a web-based lightweight wallet that allows you to quickly log in
Quick Wallet to send BUs. Currently,
Quick Wallet is available in both official and beta versions. The official website is https://quickwallet.bumo.io and the beta is https://quickwallet.bumotest.io. Specific use steps can refer to Quick Wallet User Guide.
Keypair Generator is a web-based address and private key generator, through which the account address and private key can be randomly generated.
Keypair Generator is currently available in both official and beta versions. The official website is https://keypair.bumo.io/ and the beta is https://keypair.bumotest.io/. Specific use steps can refer to Keypair User Guide.
Introduction to Scenarios
This document introduces the use of
Quick Wallet, and
Keypair Generator in a simple scenario. In this scenario, we take the test network as an example. The scenario is: generating two account addresses A and B, sending 200 test BUs to account A, and account A transferring 50 test BUs to account B.
Implementation of the Scenario Example
We will introduce the implementation process of the scenario example.
Generating Account Addresses
The account address and private key can be generated by KeypairGenerator. To generate an account address, you have to complete the following steps.
- Log in
- Click Generator to generate the address and private key of account A shown as the figure below:
Private key: privby33VzSZySr7TbjHLoRgz9r2kpMyLMtXnebWUNQTiTuTj8kdhn4Y
- Click Generator to generate the address and private key of account B shown as the figure below:
Private key: privbzvYJo6XR6JfQNobxpJjd6F5erzzEZbpGzMZENjppovFVe5JDMdh
Note: Click Go Quick Wallet to jump directly to the Quick Wallet page. Specific use steps can refer to Quick Wallet User Guide.
Obtaining Test BUs
You can obtain test BUs with
Faucet. To obtain test BUs, you have to complete the following steps:
- Log in
Faucet, shown as the figure below.
- Enter the address of account A at the Account Address field, and click Confirm. Then a success message of sending the test BUs to account A is displayed, shown as the figure below. Now account A has 100 BUs. Minutes later when you make a quest to obtain BUs for account A, account A has 200 test BUs.
You can follow the steps below to transfer 50 test BUs from account A to account B.
- Log in
- Enter the private key of account A to log in and you can see the balance of account A is 200 BUs. The transaction detail is displayed at the bottom of the page, shown as the figure below.
The transaction detail is shown in the following table:
|Status||The transaction status includes successful transactions or failed transactions|
|Transaction Time||Transaction time, which indicates when the transaction occurred|
|From||The source account address of the transaction|
|To||The destination account address of the transaction|
|Value||The number of transactions|
- Enter the address of account B at the To text box.
- Enter the transfer amount at the Amount field. We enter 50, which means that we transfer 50 BUs to account B.
- Click Send to transfer. If the transfer is successful, account A will display the balance of 149.99754 BUs, and the detail is displayed at the bottom of the page, shown as the figure below.
Checking the Transfer Result
Quick Wallet by entering the private key of account B. Now you can see the balance of account B is 50 BUs, and the detail is displayed at the bottom, shown as the figure below.