Quick Wallet is a web-based lightweight wallet that allows you to quickly log in QuickWallet to send BUs. Currently,
Quick Wallet is available in both official and beta versions. The official website is https://quickwallet.bumo.io and the beta is https://quickwallet.bumotest.io.
Logging in Quick Wallet
To log in
Quick Wallet, just enter the private key, as follows:
- Enter the
Quick Wallet URLto go to the login interface.
- Enter the private key in the Private Key field.
- Click Sign in.
- Click Go Keypair Generator on the lower right to jump to the Keypair Generator page. Specific use steps can refer to Keypair User Guide.
- After you log in, you can see the account balance, account address and the transaction history of the account.
- The transaction record includes the transaction status, transaction time, transaction source address and destination address, and the amount of transactions.
Selecting a Language
You can switch between Chinese and English by clicking Simplified Chinese/English in the upper right corner of the page.
The following steps show you how to send BUs using QuickWallet:
- Log in the wallet page.
- Enter the destination account address in the To text box, such as buQtFLZgUH7Pu31X8SreKhxWsx4Y6HfaaY4F.
- Enter the amount of BUs to transfer in the Amount text box, such as 50.
- Click the Send button to send BUs. After the BUs are successfully transferred, the balance in the sending account is reduced while the balance in the recipient account increases. The transaction record below adds one line of transaction details.
Note: If the amount of BUs sent exceeds the account balance, the system prompts The Account Should Hold 0.1 BU, as shown.